Bournemouth Chamber of Trade & Commerce Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) scorecard is how we can measure our success, without having a measure set against the context of business size how can we know if we are improving or that our work on CSR is meaningful.
The scorecard is not just about the statistics, its about changing business attitudes and for all businesses to see our three aims as critical to their success:
• Support Charities – We aim to increase business donations to charities, increase staff volunteering and increase payroll giving
• Support Employees – We will encourage employers to support staff with flexible working, home working, stress management, gender and disability equality
• Support Local Businesses – Encourage businesses to buy from local and UK based businesses to create sustainable business communities and economic stability
Focusing your business on CSR will actually improve your bottom line because it will:
1. Increase customer and brand loyalty as a result of greater community awareness
2. Improve productivity by having a happy and engaged work force with high morale
3. Improve the planet by becoming more sustainable
Find out more by visiting our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) website.